Wheeler High School
Wheeler Parent Teacher Student Association everychild.onevoice
The Wheeler Parent Teacher Student Association offers a unique opportunity to partner with the entire Wheeler community. PTSA sponsors or assists with many activities including Wildcat Daze, Open House, GHSGT support, Reflections, Driver Training, Red Ribbon Week, Homecoming, Staff Appreciation, and Teacher Grants.
Wheeler PTSA does not participate in any fundraising activities; we are funded solely by memberships and donations and staffed by volunteers. Member benefits more than cover the cost of PTSA membership (check out the current member benefits page).
Opportunities to volunteer are available during school, after school, and from home. Every parent, student, and teacher can be a part of Wheeler PTSA!
PTSA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
As the largest volunteer child advocacy association in the nation, Parent Teacher Association (PTA) reminds our country of its obligations to children and provides parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child while providing the best tools for parents to help their children be successful students.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.