Wheeler High School
- Tuesday, December 12
Parent University – “All Things Academic” Nov 29, 6:30 pm in the WHS Media Center
The next in our Parent Informational Series will be “All Things Academic”. This an informational forum that is open to the community/everyone is welcome. Topics Included will be:
- Naviance – Helps students and families connect to what students do in the classroom to their life goals, including finding colleges and careers based on their personal skills and areas of interests.
- College Process – What is the general process in deciding/prepping for a college
- Post Secondary Options – how to get into the college of your choice
- What to do when you student is struggling
- Counseling – What is done at the high school level, resources for your student, calculating GPA and much more.
These will be general topics, if you need to discuss with a counselor your individual student’s situation, please contact them at 770-578-3269.