Reflections Arts in Education Contest!
Now accepting entries for PTA's National Reflections Contests! This year's theme is 'Heroes Around Me'. Students are invited to submit original work in the areas of Dance, Film, Literature, Music, Visual Arts, and Photography.
Please see Contest Rules and Entry Form for additional information.
Entries are due to basket in the front office by October 17, 2018.
Join PTSA or Renew your Membership
What impact does our PTSA have on our school and community?
- PTSA members have a voice for student advocacy at the local, district, state and national levels.
- The PTSA funds grant requests from teachers each semester that the school district does not fund, such as software license renewals, math calculators, microscopes, book sets for Language Arts and ESL classes.
- Supports communication with a comprehensive weekly enewsletter.
- Awards the Margie Hatfield College Scholarship to High School seniors (students must apply and be selected).
- Provides supplies and volunteer support for Wheeler events (students can earn community service hours by helping at events)
- PTSA members have access to our online PTSA membership directory.
This year, the PTSA is hosting national school presenter Marc Mero
on November 16!
Empowering People to Make Positive Choices, Dream Big, and
Become the Champion They’re Destined to Be!
Take a look at Marc Mero’s touching video clip (viewed and shared by millions).
Learn more at: www.ThinkPOZ.org
The Unofficial Parent Guide to Wheeler High School
It's here! Check it out!! The guide is written by parents, for parents. It provides little known facts about WHS traditions.
Get Involved! Cast Your Vote!
PTA’s cornerstone is advocacy – speaking up for all children. One of the easiest ways a PTA member can advocate is to participate in elections by casting their vote.
This is a huge election year in Georgia – every state elected seat is up for election. We encourage all PTA members to become informed about candidates and issues so they can confidently cast their votes in support of children.
All Georgia voters should take the time to check their voter registration status. You can check your voter status, find your polling location, and see the ballot at the My Voter Page (MVP).
The general election will be held on Tuesday, November 6. If you need additional information go to CobbElections.org or contact the Cobb County Elections office at 770-528-2581.
Important Election Dates:
Early Voting Opens: Monday, October 15
General Election: Tuesday, November 6
Visit Our Sponsors